Sunday, January 13, 2008

INTERACTIVE MEDIA [portfolio site critiques]

Sites I like:
Acid Twist
I like this site because it is easy to use with the exception of the first page. It took a second to enter. The rest of the site is very straight forward. I like the way the thumbnails are displayed and the color of the website is not overbearing. So it doesn't take anything away from the works. I also like the large image display. I also like that the website is contained in one window.
Marge Casey
I like the site a lot. it is a very easy site to negotiate. The color scheme is simply and doesn't distract from the work. I also really like the way the navigation works that it can be divided by individual artist or types of photography. This website is also self contained in one window.
Sites I Dislike:
777run
This is probably one the worst portfolio sites I have seen. It has so many different pages, some that nearly do some flash tricks. It doesn't have any logical order that I can discern.

No comments: