Tuesday, October 2, 2007

[Digital Imaging]>>Concepts...

For my next project I am to create 2-3 images with source material that I have photographed and scanned. The work is to be done in Photoshop. Cool, Cool...

My starting images are a photo of my fish and one of my sister. I want to explore mostly photomanipulation in one of the pictures. Maybe creating a world within a world or a forein world in which my fish or my sister is present.

This is an example and inspiration for one of the ideas I will explore. This definately has the Alice in Wonderland thing going on and while that is pretty cool it is pretty cliche.

The other thing I might try in scanning in object and images of my own and chaning the contrast and color to see what I end up with. I really like the nonsensical imagey that when placed together created a really pop image.

I might try doing this and make it mean something.

I also might just try straight up photomanipulation. Maybe make my sister a zombie...just kidding though it would be funny.

More Sketches to come...

No comments: